Saturday, January 28, 2012

Aaliya & ME

The sun had started to rise and so had the feeling inside me for her, but there was no way I would express them to her, coz I think she was interested in me so I wanted to act a bit pricey and for a change wanted her to propose to me …M sure my magic would start playing with on her and she would realize how she had missed a wonderful person like me.. la la la
“So where are u from” – Aaliya

“Well, you see I have travelled a lot, almost all over India; MP, UP, Delhi, All of South, just the Upper North and North East is left out” – HR

(My way of trying to impress her: P, I have of course been to these places but with family and only the temples)

“What!!!!, I asked where are you from, not ur travelogue” – Aaliya

(Shit, I think this was too much, I should not speak much)

“Arre haan re, so what I am trying to say is that I have family across all the places, but as for myself, m from Chennai but stay at Vizag”

“Oh Vizag, I always wanted to go there, I have seen some awesome pics of the Beach Road”

“Yes I know, though I love travelling but Vizag is my favorite place of all, the mountains, the curves of the beach road, the red sand ant hills and cashew nut trees”

(All the while I was saying this, I was imagining Aaliya and myself cruising through the night on the beach road on my bike, her untied hair trying to block my vision but I liked it, I think her hair smelled of fudge or was it Moroccan oil, wat ever it was, I loved it.

And then she told me to take her to the top of Kailash Giri, the park at the top of a mountain from where one can see the entire city lights as well as the beach, how romantic: P

I have been to Kailash Giri so many times but have never felt so good about being there, I mean I love the view and all but with Aaliya, it was different, very different…

So we go the point from where you get the best view of the city light and the entire sea shore and the Dolphins Nose.


And then she started singing)

7 comments:

  1. :) It looks like some Karan Johar movie... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. accha! after readind twice i understood it really didn't happen, that was HRs dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop Teasing and start writing more you lazy (Read Corporate Slave) man....

    Seems Now a days you are not reading enough only writing... Do read new stuff and improvise !!!

    Rest is Good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok i get it, u need more than these 1 pagers.. ll do
      About me not reading, how does it matter...this is HR's story and he is the inspiration for me to write and nothing else ...
      Thanks BTW

      Delete