Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who is SHE !!!!

I had to rub my eyes twice to comprehend who I was looking at for she had the most innocent face I had ever seen, she looked like a school going kid, with a stole wrapped around her neck, her bright red hooded jacket, some junk studs and to top it up a small bindi, Oh and did I forget to mention her boy cut. She looked adorable to me from MOMENT UNO; I just wished she was related to me in some way or the other so that I could be with her always.  -------> Click here to know about how i met her

I realized she was trying to say something but I was not able to comprehend, maybe because of the noise at the platform but when she hit me on head I realized it was not the noise of the platform but the thoughts running in my mind made me go numb in my brains and lose the sense of hearing :(

She was trying to tell me that the train had stopped at the platform and the cleaning had begun also that she had been trying to wake me up for the last 15 mins. I enjoyed listening to her, I liked the movement of her lips when she spoke, I liked the concern on her face and most of it I loved the fact that she had stayed back and was trying to wake me up..

Gosh, I never imagined myself being in the company of such a lovely female, she just added value to everything she did, the way she was telling me to wake up and helped me gather my stuff made me feel so important. I packed my bag, walked on the platform, dropped the bag at her feet and told her to keep an eye on it while I headed to the rest room. Only when I reached in there I realized that I didn’t know her and had handed my bag to her, realizing this I finished my stuff and ran back to search for her, but she was gone.

SHIT!!! I said to myself and started cursing myself of how dumb I could have been to leave my bags with an unknown person, in an unknown city and that too at 3 am in the morning. If only I had legs long enough I would have kicked my ass for doing this (I doubt if one can actually do it though).

Not sure of what should I do next, when I heard someone say “Oye blue T-shirt, here here….”, though I myself was wearing a blue t-shirt but I didn’t react coz there was no one in Bhubaneswar whom I knew and hence no reason for someone to address me that way, that sound continued saying the same thing. \

A coolie passing by told me that someone was calling me, when I looked around I saw her, she looked angry and was pointing her finger towards me and telling me to come near her, I noticed that my bag was still with her so I rushed and as soon as I reached she hit on my head again and started telling me how dumb I was that I left her with my bag and headed for the restroom without even knowing who she was and yeh and woh and yahan ki and wahan ki …

But all I could hear was music, everything turned to slow motion, I started imagining this song

And BOOM it strikes me then that she had a small mole on the left side of her upper lip….

I had fallen for her … I was done … I was in LOVE … 

12 comments:

  1. Blue T-Shirt guy became a 'school kid' after seeing a 'red fairy'!! :P

    KUDOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...waiting for next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw! Hr fell in love once again.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saath mein gana bhi add kia! bade filmi ho! i mean to say HR is very very Filmy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @neha: I Guess u have a problem with the Blue and Red combo .. wait till the next blog and u ll understand

    @adrian : Thx bro :)

    @arpita : Hey u shld be happy m playing songs as well ..DOUBLE ENTERTAINTMENT :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunn hv any prob wid this combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude that link for the song "ek larki ko dekha to aisa laga" is not authorised in India. Aisa us link ne kaha. "This link is not authorised for your country". Aisa hi kuch likha tha.

    ReplyDelete