Tuesday, August 16, 2011

About Maya


So here I was making a fool out of myself in front of the female I liked and I couldn’t react, for the simple reason that I was stunned to see her from such close, my brains stopped working and all I could do was awe about her; guess what my reaction was after she passed me – “SHIT”, thats all I could say 
To know more about Maya, click here
Even today when I remember that instance, I curse myself for the reaction. But Maya, she had the calmness of a Buddha combined with the surprise of a new born… Aah I started liking her more than ever.

Now that I knew that she was in my college, I couldn’t control my happiness but at the same time was cursing myself for the first impression i had created upon her, but that didn’t stop me from gathering her details ;)


“Operation Maya” had started, I found out all her details, her name, her address, her family – EVERYTHING, and at the same time aligned my timings with her timings. I started dropping her home, as in travelling in the same bus as hers :P (though it meant a longer route to my place), but I dint mind after all I was falling in LOVE with her and so I had all the right to go crazy :)

‘Maya’, she was one of the most beautiful female I had seen in REAL life, Aah!!! She gave me a new view point of what real beauty was, during that time when everyone was exploring western outfits; she preferred Indian and looked so goddamn elegant, her choice of colors were also very unusual;  parrot green, violet, oranges and browns and they looked so graceful on her. Her smile, it was so enchanting, I could sit next to her all day along, watch her talk and drown myself in her smile.

The only makeup she applied was a thin line of Kohl and it was then that I realized for the first time that I had a fascination for eyes (For more info on what I like in a female, check this). She had the most expressive set of eyes I had ever noticed. If you understood her eyes, you didn’t have to listen to her speak, her eyes expressed all the emotions, they were like the sea; silent, calm yet strong. As for me, I am sure I couldn’t have spoken to her with her eyes piercing me; she had the eyes which could look through and tell about you.

I don’t think I have enough words to describe her; she was beyond anything I will ever be able to express and I was all set to propose to her; make her my life partner till HR came in the picture :(

And now listen to this !!!

5 comments:

  1. Kya kehna!!! wah wah.........U r in the wrong profession dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey vikas !!
    this is jyoti, subhash's wife.. m amazed with ur imagination ..need to change ur profession..

    ur diary is rocking..
    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jyothi : i think you are being too generous with your comments :) . Thanks

    ReplyDelete