Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aah Maya!!!


“Aah, she looks splendid, should I go and speak to her” ----- As THOUGHT by ‘ME”

“Vikas, you need to help me patao Maya, at any cost”, I think I have found my true love, she is the woman of my dreams, she is the one I am sure I have been searching for all these years, she is the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Do something” ---- As SAID by ‘HR’

Do u get it; we both (I and HR) fell for the same girl for the first time  
Sorry, but this time I would like to present my ‘Dil ka Haal’ instead of HR’s ‘Haal-E-Dil’.
So we both joined the coaching for the preparation of the Engineering and Medical examination. Since we were in different batches so the frequency of our meeting reduced and so did the updates.
The first time I saw her, she was at the bus stop, it was raining and the stop was cramped. She had just got down the bus and hence was in the front row at the bus stop getting wet. She I suppose was not carrying an umbrella so when another female next to her offered her to come under the umbrella she SMILED and agreed. It was the smile which made me want to see her but then a bus arrived and there was chaos on the bus stop, by the time I could reach her she had already taken the bus and I secretly cursed my luck.
I dint notice her for the coming few days, though I used to wait at the bus stop at the same time. In the meanwhile I met HR and told him about this unknown female I saw and he was like, OK!!! .. SCUM – I said to myself.
My classes were going on as usual but I couldn’t stop thinking of her, she unknowingly seemed to have captured my heart and the worst part was that I had no damn way of finding out more about her or even locate her.  The helplessness was getting to me and I was slowly losing the interest to study or what so ever; so one day when all the student of our batch were told to come and collect some study material, I uninterestedly went well after the collection time and was hanging out there.
I heard someone from behind asking me to hand over a copy of the material, and I being the jerk I am, told her to come and collect it, so when the female came ahead to collect the material, she gave me the look like the one people give to sick heads. She looked at me if I was the biggest rude, unhelpful, self –satisfied, egotistical freak she had ever seen. But when I looked at her, it was her, the mystery girl and the reason why I was in the current state.

4 comments:

  1. Loved it loved it loved it!!! U r improvising with each blog :) :)
    Keep up the good work...
    Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..... HR and you fell for the same grl, keep posting buddy, ab to ye blog interesting banta jaa raha hai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @arpita : interesting it is :)

    ReplyDelete